Update on Covid-19
Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Leivatho Hotel assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
We have lifted cancellation fees for prospective bookings up to five days from arrival. Currently we accept all bookings for the 2020 and 2021 seasons with the understanding the cancellations are likely.
Safety first: We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have stepped up precautionary measures as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We have taken measures to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures, according to the National Public Health Organization (NPHO), include:
- - Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms.
- - Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points
- - Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas
- - Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request
- - Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability
- - Our bedlinen are washed in high temperatures and then ironed ensuring 100% sanitation
- - Our spacious common areas ensure respect for social distance measures
- - Free Room service in order to minimize contact with the stuff or other guests
- - Our bar/restaurant will remain open to offer our chef's Makis Tavianatos delicious creations by the pool while respecting social distancing rules. We encourage you though to enjoy our chef's creations in the privacy of your studio where our staff can prepare your veranda or balcony for you to enjoy a private dinner, free of charge.
- - Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
Leivatho Hotel is in constant alert to follow recommendations of the National Public Health Organization (NPHO), to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe. For this reason we are awaiting directions from the Ministry of Tourism and the Government regarding the reopening of the hotel. We will be considering further additional steps as the situation unfolds and we will keep you updated.
We welcome our guests into Leivatho Hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done, albeit respecting the new social distancing rules!
Leivatho Hotel Family
Last update: 1.05.2020